The Digital Marketing Apprentice is to support XCS digital campaigns across a variety of online and social media platforms to drive customer engagement and retention.
The Digital Marketer Apprentice will work to marketing briefs and directions to deliver elements of the overall marketing plan or campaigns.
You will become a valued member of the team and you will be trained and mentored throughout your apprenticeship journey, giving you the best possible start to your career.
Specific duties will include:
- Content creation for XCS’ social media accounts
- Plan, design and create email marketing campaigns and social media posts
- Support responses received from social media platforms with high professionalism and standards
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaign from start to finish
- Maintain customer database accurately and securely, ensuring conversations and outcomes of each enquiry is recorded
- Analyse and contribute information on the digital environment to support XCS with long-term/short-term digital communications, strategies and campaigns.
- BCS Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship
- Principles of Coding (BCS KM1)
- Marketing Principles (BCS KM2)
- Google Analytics IQ (KM3)
What we are looking for:
- Passionate in digital marketing
- Familiar with social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter
- Great communications skills
- Excellent in written and spoken English
- Hardworking and committed to the apprenticeship programme
- Preferably, being a driver will be highly beneficial to the role
- Self-sufficient with good problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude towards learning and growing into the role
- Creative and ability to think outside the box
- Team worker with ‘can do’ attitude
The entry requirements for this programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
The learner must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level than this apprenticeship in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
- Flexible working hours
- Bonus scheme
- Annual salary review
- On-site parking
Opportunity to progress into a permanent position or progress on to the BA (Hons) in Digital Marketing Degree Apprenticeship upon successfully completing the Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
About XCS (UK) Ltd
XCS (UK) Ltd has been established as a Full Xerox Concessionaire for Fifteen years, and our aim is simply to provide the best products and service in the industry, tailored to clients’ individual requirements and circumstances.
We pride ourselves on working closely with our customers to ensure that our solutions offer maximum benefit throughout our business relationship in terms of features, technology and cost control.
In our capacity as a leading Authorised Xerox Concessionaire, we work in close association with Xerox Service to support our customers with managed print services, proactive account management, provision of a wide range of equipment, and related software solutions.