We are now looking for an eager candidate to join us as an apprentice.
You will have the opportunity to gain valuable skills, knowledge and experience as you complete an IT systems and networking – Azure Cloud Support Specialist – Level 3 Apprenticeship.
You will be working as part of a small team based at our offices in Marlow.
We’ve been around for 20 years; our Business is expanding and we need to add to our technical support team.
We require an apprentice technician to learn about and help with problem solving for our customers.
This really is a great opportunity for the right person to get involved.
You will have the opportunity to further develop your skills and experience as part of our team.
- You will be assisting with fixing technical problems for current customers and helping to create and implement technical solutions for new customers.
- You will be speaking directly to customers early in your role and there will be the opportunity to visit customers where problems can’t be solved remotely.
- You will be expected help with solving problems outside of your direct area, so an open mind to helping out with basic PC and networking problems will be required.
What we are looking for:
Skills and qualities:
- You’ll be keen to learn, structured in your approach, be able to develop good technical skills.
- You’ll be able to speak with people rather than ‘at’ them.
- You’ll need to be adaptable, open-minded and relish solving technical problems with effective and timely solutions.
- An interest in IT problem solving is essential.
- All applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
The entry requirements for this Azure Cloud Support Specialist programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship is in a similar subject.
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
Need to know information:
The first step of the application process is to send us details of why you should be considered for this role and one of the Worknet team will be in touch with details.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of any of the protected characteristics, and we are pleased to accept applications from all sections of the community.
Any qualifications listed are indicative and we confirm that we are willing to accept applications from people holding equivalent qualifications.
£12,000 – £14,000 per annum.
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programmes offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
We provide cloud solutions, including Virtual Desktop and Microsoft 365 to small and medium businesses, as well as technical support for on-site servers, workstations, routers, networking and cloud telephony.
We work with technologies such as Azure, Microsoft 365, Active Directory, Windows Server, Windows Desktop, Local Area Networking, Broadband and Routers, Hosted Telephony and Web hosting.