What’s in it for you:
This role will give you experience of managing and developing customers through proactive communication and effective solution as well as providing customer service and administrative duties as required to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing all communications including any financial or admin requirements in line with our processes
- Escalating issues to a senior member of the team as required
- Professionally handling incoming requests from customers and depots to ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly
- Ensuring that all administrative responsibilities assigned to you are satisfactorily managed, resolved and closed within agreed timescales
- Completing customer specific reports in full within set timescales
- Noting all consignments on the system
- Processing incoming additional charges equests from our network members and where applicable raise against network member or raise additional charges to customer
You will need the following skills:
- Integrity and commitment to customer service satisfaction
- Passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally both verbally and in writing
- A pleasant, patient and friendly attitude
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities
- Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills
- A basic understanding of customer charges and recouping financial losses from depots through the ADR process where possible
- An understanding of our software used to include, but not limited to Sirius, portal, hub, E-mail system – Fresh Desk, Avaya phone system, Microsoft teams, My Hub, Cintra and Rota Cloud.
The entry requirements for this programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject.
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
40 hours per week
We may have a position available when the course is finished to carry on working in the admin team or move into the customer service team. They are also able to apply for Palletways internal roles in other departments/locations
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
About Palletways UK LTD
Who you’ll be working for:
Palletways is a specialist in express palletised freight within both domestic and international countries. We operate through over 450 depots delivering into 24 European countries.