We are now looking for an eager candidate to join us as an apprentice.
You will have the opportunity to gain valuable skills, knowledge and experience as you complete a Data Analyst – Level 4 Apprenticeship.
Main role / Responsibilities:
- Consolidation of data across different sources (e.g., external market research, client’s retail sales performance, advertising campaign data)
- Comfortable with basic manipulation and reconciliation of data from various sources
- Conduct market and competitor research and draw insights and recommendations for clients
Data reporting and analysis:
- Define key metrics and KPI’s
- Develop insights and recommendations based on data
- Develop excel-based dashboards for client reporting on key metrics and KPI’s
- Build client-ready presentations
- Use keyword and product research tools to conduct ‘retail readiness’ audits and create a plan for product improvements for our clients
- Update weekly sales and stock reports
- Set up, manage, and record the progress of promotions
- Assist in the creation of presentations for clients
- Create upload files for new Amazon products
- Assist with other administration or business development projects as appropriate
What we are looking for:
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly
- Being able to work in a small and fast-paced environment on multiple projects
- Highly organised individual who is able to multitask without any loss of output or focus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Eager and able to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Team player
- Excellent time management
- Self-starter and self-motivated individual
- The individual should be educated to degree level in a business or marketing related area or have at least 1 year of relevant experience.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows-based applications.
- It is essential that you are comfortable with basic manipulation and reconciliation of data in Excel including VLOOKUP’s, Pivot tables and basic formulas.
- Ecommerce experience and knowledge of Amazon Seller & Vendor Central advantageous, but not essential as training will be provided.
- Comfortable with basic manipulation and reconciliation of data from various sources (e.g., external market research, client’s retail sales performance, advertising campaign data)
- Level 3 qualification (apprenticeship/A-levels/BTEC, etc)
- OR equivalent work experience (typically two years in a relevant role)
- 5 GCSEs, including English and Maths at Grade 4 (C) or above
- Experience with using Excel and Microsoft products (or similar)
Please see the programme guide for full entry requirements.
Company perks / Benefits including:
- Social events, generous 33 days holiday including bank holiday, fun working environment (either remote or at our Swindon office or combination).
- Great teammates, a culture of ‘no clipped wings’.
As well as:
- Paid sick leave
- Perk box
- EMI scheme
- Amazon Prime
- Birthday off in the weekday
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity leave
- Paid Travel expenses
- Hybrid working
- Occasional travel for company events
- Free eye tests and frame discounts
Grow your skills within the company, grow in a team that is expanding.
A place where you can have ideas and try them. Have a vision, share it, and go for it.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
About Optimizon Ltd
We are Optimizon Ltd, a marketplace agency in the UK, providing a fast track for sellers on Amazon, eBay and more. We work with brands to help streamline, manage, and optimize their product sales across Amazon.
As Amazon marketing experts, we also help mitigate risk-avoiding potential costly mistakes when dealing with Amazon; we’ve “been there; done that” and our clients benefit from this experience.
We customise Amazon optimization packages with each client ensuring you have a solution that meets all your individual needs.