Our pre-apprenticeship/study programme pathways enable students who are 16-18 (16-24 with a EHCP) to obtain the necessary employability skills, experience and qualifications to progress onto an Apprenticeship, into employment or further education within 6 months. Regardless of the area of work you want to work in, our workskills pathway is tailored to suit your needs.
- Quality Work Experience in a Sector of interest to you
- Vital Employability Skills including CV Writing and Mock Interviews
- Support with gaining your Maths and English Qualifications up to GCSE
- Learn in a nurturing environment much smaller than a mainstream college
- Work towards BTEC Workskills Qualification – up to Level 2
We also offer sector specific pre-apprenticeship pathways which enable you to secure a work placement in a specific vocational area and work towards sector specific qualifications. *vocational areas vary depending on location*
- Business Administration
- Customer Service
About Juniper Training
Operating for over 39 years, Juniper Training is one of the UK’s most experienced providers of training and Apprenticeships. We have 25 delivery sites located within the West Midlands, Staffordshire, East Midlands, North West, South of England and East of England. We support in excess of 2000 students per year and work with over 800 employers. Rated as GOOD by Ofsted in all areas of provision, we are ideally placed to support students, adults and employers in bridging the skills gaps between education and employment.