We are now looking for an eager candidate to join us as an apprentice.
You will have the opportunity to gain valuable skills, knowledge and experience as you complete an IT systems and networking – Azure Cloud Support Specialist – Level 3 Apprenticeship.
- Assemble and disassemble Laptops and Desktops
- Answer customer queries
- Viruses and faulty Laptops
- Installing authorised applications
- Check PC Tracker is kept up-to-date
- Check stock and collaborate with Suppliers
- Adhere to Health and Safety Guidelines
- On occasions you may be asked to pick up the phone and do a bit of sales.
The apprentice will earn commission if successful.
Desired skills and Personal qualities:
- They must have a basic knowledge of computers – ideally had experience taking apart computers
- Being a shop, you will be greeting clients regularly and must be comfortable greeting and communicating with customers
- Personality is a big factor – looking for someone out-going, hardworking and resilient
The entry requirements for this Azure Cloud Support Specialist programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship is in a similar subject.
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
£5 – £6 per hour, with the opportunity to earn commission.
8:30am – 5pm, Monday to Friday.
40hrs a week.
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship.
Additionally there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
About G&R Computers
G&R Computers are a well-established computer repair shop in Stratford-upon-Avon. We offer a local, reliable and friendly service for all computer maintenance and repairs for everyone in the local area.