This position is to support the customer service team by dealing with customer queries, purchases and complaints. To ensure the processes that support the department operation are maintained to a standard of excellence and operated in line with company policy.
About DPD Group UK
Key Tasks/Areas of responsibility
- Deal with customer requests, complaints and queries in a professional manner
- Gather and analyse data and customer information which influences change and improvements in the service
- Use organisational and IT systems to carry out your role with an awareness of other technologies
- Work effectively as part of a team as well as on your own, developing excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills and behaviours as well as service knowledge when delivering to customers
What we’re looking for;
- Familiar with Google Workspace (GMail/GSheet)
- Independently motivated, with the ability to take on tasks and duties without immediate direction
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- High attention to detail to produce accurate and quality work
- Demonstrate the core DPD DNA values of Passion, Respect, Honesty, Flexibility, Hard Work and Accountability
DPD is one of the fastest growing express parcel delivery companies in the UK, with a turnover of £1.9 billion. As a multi award-winning company that has been voted the nation’s favourite parcel carrier for eight years running, we have a very clear strategy to support our enviable position. We will deliver the best service, use the best technology, recruit and retain the best people in the industry and be the UK's most sustainable delivery company. Our Apprenticeship programme enables us to bring in young talent who are in the early stages of their working life. It's not all about academic results, it's about having the right attitude and being prepared to work hard. Opportunities are available in a range of departments including Engineering, Marketing, Finance, Sales and IT and vary from Level 3 - Degree Level. We start the recruitment process each year in April, with all new Apprentices joining us in September.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to apprenticeships@DPDgroup.co.uk Please ensure to include the vacancy title in your email.