They are looking for a candidate who possesses fantastic customer engagement skills.
You will provide front-line response to clients, taking request details and setting their expectations as well as coordinating tickets to the right engineers in-house or supporting the client directly to resolve their issue.
- Answer helpdesk calls
- Help customer with 1st line issues such as password reset
- Setup of hardware i.e. printers, mobile phones, desktops, laptops
- Create email accounts and other cloud services
- Work as part of projects to rollout anti-virus and other security software where required
- Creating tickets on PSA
- Creating quotes
- Remote support for customers
- Onsite support for 1st line tasks such as setting up desktops/laptops
Desirable skills / Personal qualities:
- Quick learner
- Confident and professional on phones and in person
- Some IT knowledge a plus
- Good communications skills
- Work of own initiative
- Ability to work logically when faced with IT issues
The entry requirements for this Azure Cloud Support Specialist programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship is in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
9am to 6pm — Monday to Friday / 40hrs a week.
Opportunity to obtain a permanent position after successfully completing the apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
Dasuni Provides high quality managed IT services to businesses based in London and abroad. They operate in the following areas: IT infrastructure and services management, IT security services, Cloud services, Connectivity, and IT Strategy & Planning.
Their mission is to provide flexible IT support and services to their clients, with a passion for technology, as well as excellent customer service within a happy team environment.